Tuesday, August 2, 2011

St. George

A couple weeks ago we had the opportunity to go down to St. George for a little vacation with my 2 sisters and their families for the weekend.  We boated at Sand Hollow and relaxed for the weekend.  We had such a great time, here are some photos from the trip.

Ryder and his cousin Camryn could not have been happier to get out of their life jackets and play in the water and on the beach.  Sand Hollow is definitely one of my favorite lakes and has the most unbelievable beach!

Curtis (left), Tate (right) and I on the tube.  Tate was definitely the master of the tube!

The babes just chillin in their life jackets.

Christian skiing

My face shows I was working really hard to learn to surf (it was obviously my first time). 
But hey . . . I GOT UP!

Scooter (that is what my nephews call Christian) and our nephew Tate.

A day off from the lake.  We hung out in the pool and tried to keep ryder from getting sun burned.

Hanging out with his dad.

Ryder is one happy boy!

The Butcher sisters -  Kristin, Brandee & I.

Our little family after a weekend of fun and dinner at the Pizza and Pasta Factory.  A short but fun vacation with the fam!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's been forever! Ryder is sooo cute!! You look just fab after having a baby!

    ReplyDelete