Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter!

Easter was a lot of fun!

Ryder got a new Easter outfit, a new movie, some treats, and his first set of golf clubs!!!

Here is Ryder in his Easter outfit pushing the bubble mower at Grandma and Grandpas!



 The week before Easter my sister and her family were in town and we did an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids.  Here is Ryder with the one egg he decided to keep once he found it, all the others he would pick up and just throw!

Christian, Ryder and the Easter Bunny!  Where am I you ask? . . . I will give you one CRAZY idea??!!  All I will say is that the Easter Bunny looks to be a little cozy with them! (Oh, and I am not the one taking the picture)

Easter Sunday

Ryder playing with his new golf clubs.  We quickly found out that they were an outdoor toy only! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment