Saturday, August 3, 2013

Silver Lake & my Brothers Band

Last night we went up and ate at the little cafe by Silver Lake then walked around the lake for a bit.  It felt so nice to get out of the 100 degree temperatures for a bit. 


Our sweet baby girl!  She LOVES being in the Baby Bjorn and being outside.


Crazy Man looking for animals (always looking for animals!)


Late last night after kiddos were in bed I went with some of my fam to listen to my Brothers band play at Club Elevate? I think that is what it was called.  They had a ton of live bands and my brothers was by far the best!  That is him singing front and center.  It was fun to see him and the rest of my fam rocking out at 1am!!!


Me and my bro


This is the part of the fam that could be there with a bunch of Dustin's friends who were there to support too!
Fun night . . . late night for this early bird!!



No comments:

Post a Comment